Kết quả 1 đến 5 của 5
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

Antonio Conte 3-5-2 Tactics FM16

The real tactics of Antonio Conte for Football Manager 2016. Make your team powerful, well drilled and cohesive. Created By FmBoss.net

A little on Conte

Antonio Conte (born 31 July 1969) is an Italian professional football manager and former player. He is currently manager of the Italian national team and has signed a three-year contract to take charge of English club Chelsea after UEFA Euro 2016.

His managerial career started in 2006, leading Bari to the 2008–09 Serie B title, and Siena to promotion from the same division two years later. He then took over at Juventus in 2011, where he implemented a 3–5–2 formation and won three consecutive Serie A titles, before taking charge of the Italian national team in 2014 until the UEFA Euro 2016 campaign.

Source: Wikipedia

The FM16 Tactics
    You will say "oh he used another big team", "Juventus is built for 3-5-2", "Anybody could win with them", but I beg to differ. Look at the wonderful results I had. Lazio fought with me tooth and nail because they also wanted it more than the other teams. 7 points clear at the halfway stage.

I didn't use any tricks, I just allowed my players to do what they knew best which is play in a dynamic system which is built on wonderful team work. Another way you could confirm this is by looking at the amount of players I have who are wanted by other clubs. Clubs come after top performing players.

Rotation was also a vital part of my performances because it means I had no tired players and everybody was fighting for their place. No player was safe, not even Buffon. I also gave the youth a chance: Koman, Morata, Dybala, Zaza, Rugani... all players I used because I believed that youth add passion and drive to a stagnant group. You can view the pictures and check my results.

Download
    http://www.fmscout.com/c-fm16-tactics.html?id=3757&a=dl

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    TAC gì mà nhìn set OI như thế là nản rồi vì chỉ set dc lúc tập luyện, vào trong phải set lại.

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    xài skin gì vậy [IMG]images/smilies/Thinking_guy.png[/IMG]

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Super FM

The real tactics of Antonio Conte for Football Manager 2016. Make your team powerful, well drilled and cohesive. Created By FmBoss.net

A little on Conte

Antonio Conte (born 31 July 1969) is an Italian professional football manager and former player. He is currently manager of the Italian national team and has signed a three-year contract to take charge of English club Chelsea after UEFA Euro 2016.

His managerial career started in 2006, leading Bari to the 2008–09 Serie B title, and Siena to promotion from the same division two years later. He then took over at Juventus in 2011, where he implemented a 3–5–2 formation and won three consecutive Serie A titles, before taking charge of the Italian national team in 2014 until the UEFA Euro 2016 campaign.

Source: Wikipedia

The FM16 Tactics
    You will say "oh he used another big team", "Juventus is built for 3-5-2", "Anybody could win with them", but I beg to differ. Look at the wonderful results I had. Lazio fought with me tooth and nail because they also wanted it more than the other teams. 7 points clear at the halfway stage.

I didn't use any tricks, I just allowed my players to do what they knew best which is play in a dynamic system which is built on wonderful team work. Another way you could confirm this is by looking at the amount of players I have who are wanted by other clubs. Clubs come after top performing players.

Rotation was also a vital part of my performances because it means I had no tired players and everybody was fighting for their place. No player was safe, not even Buffon. I also gave the youth a chance: Koman, Morata, Dybala, Zaza, Rugani... all players I used because I believed that youth add passion and drive to a stagnant group. You can view the pictures and check my results.

Download
    http://www.fmscout.com/c-fm16-tactics.html?id=3757&a=dl
    tac này đá ngoại hạng cùi vãi, 2 cánh liên tọi bị ăn hành, phải modify 1 tí
    cho 2 DC thành stopper và thằng DM thành BWM thì đỡ đc ít, nhưng thi thoảng trung lộ lại hở vãi tè [IMG]images/smilies/pacman.gif[/IMG]

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Hỏi ngu tí, cái set OI là set lúc tập thôi ah, giờ mới bít

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. Fernando Santos 4-4-2 Tactics FM16
    Bởi incocht1 trong diễn đàn Football Manager 2016 Tactics
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 06-28-2016, 09:34 AM
  2. [MR/AMR/ML/AMC] Antonio Candreva - 1987 - Italy
    Bởi bigsale001 trong diễn đàn Tiền vệ
    Trả lời: 16
    Bài viết cuối: 06-15-2014, 06:20 PM
  3. [UCL] Juve 0-2 Bayern: Bài học cho Antonio Conte
    Bởi nhadian trong diễn đàn Phân Tích Trận Đấu - Match Analysis
    Trả lời: 2
    Bài viết cuối: 04-11-2013, 11:48 AM
  4. [AMC/ST]Antonio Cassano - 1982 - Italia
    Bởi maingocbichvn trong diễn đàn FC - ST - Tiền đạo
    Trả lời: 9
    Bài viết cuối: 10-04-2009, 06:02 PM
  5. [AM LC/FC]Antonio cassano - 1982 - Italy
    Bởi matngoc2015 trong diễn đàn FC - ST - Tiền đạo
    Trả lời: 18
    Bài viết cuối: 04-19-2009, 10:25 AM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 05:07 PM.
Diễn đàn sử dụng vBulletin® Phiên bản 4.2.5.
Bản quyền của 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Tất cả quyền được bảo lưu.
Ban quản trị không chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung do thành viên đăng.