Name – Sortitoutsi Data Update V.1
Date – 05-09-09
Author - TheMinsterMan (Sortitoutsi)
Author Site - Discussion Thread

———————————————— �———–——————————— � ��—————————————— –

post-1209-1234718137

I am pleased to announce the release of the Official sortitoutsi.net Update 2009 Version 1! It has been a very long road for me and has taken hours upon hours of labour but finally I have reached a stage where I am happy for the release to be made public. Version One includes extensive player cleansing across Europe, promotions and relegations across Europe, financial tweaks, reputation tweaks and hundreds of other little additions I hope you will all enjoy. Whilst I have tried my best to make the database as accurate as possible it is not humanly possible to spot everything and I would hope that people will patiently and politely report any errors with the database.

I hope you all enjoy this year’s edition, I will be sure to keep track of your responses and reply as best I can whilst I also plan what tweaks I intend to make to the database for fixes and patches in the next week or so.

Place the database in My Document > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2009 > db. It is intended for play on the 9.0.3 patch for Football Manager 2009 but I have included text files which you can use to backdate the database to previous databases, be warned I have not tested these so cannot be responsible if they do not work perfectly. I have merely edited the required version within the text file for each patch, please let me know if they do not work!

I would like to thank everybody who has helped with research on the project, Marc Wallace for his help in Scotland, the staff at sortitoutsi.net for their support and interest which kept my interest up in the days where I really couldn’t be bothered going through all the processes I put in place and everybody who has kept up a keen interest in this project throughout.

Please try and be tactful if you find any errors, I have like many other editors dedicated many, many hours of my life to make this for free, all I ask is for constructive criticism in return if you find any faults with the database.
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ZS9P7EM