Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 10
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

Blog 1 - Football Manager 2009 - Latest Key Features:

Như mọi năm blog sẽ khởi động cho bản fm mới, FM5 xin được lược dịch blog đầu tiên:

TV View: Bạn có thể xem trận đấu ở chế độ full screen TV hoặc chỉnh sửa lại bằng cách thêm các wiget để xem thêm các thông tin khác liên quan như : player performance, match action zones, pitch radar, latest scores,...

Assistant Manager Feedback: Những ý kiến phản hồi từ HLV phó trước trong trận đấu về diễn biến trên sân, tình thần thi đầu của các cầu thủ cũng như là các góp ý về chiến thuật đang sử dụng và cách khắc chế chiến thuật của đối phương.

Improved Media: : SI đã tốn rất nhiều thơi gian và công sức để cải thiện về media trong game để phù hợp với thực tế hơn đặc biệt là phần với báo chí. Media trong FM9 sẽ có những điểm mới như: nhiều vấn đề hơn, chi tiết hơn về các sự kiện và đặc biệt phần tương tác với bào giới sẽ giống với ngoài đơi hơn.

Press Conferences: Việc tham gia các cuộc họp báo trước và sau trận đấu với các nhà báo địa phuơng và các nhà báo khác sẽ giúp tăng cường mối quan hệ của HLV với báo giới. Tuy nhiên bạn cần hải cẩn thận khi ta3 lời báo giới bởi vì nó sẽ ảnh hưởng đến các phản ứng của báo giới sau này.

Transfer System:: hệ thống chuyển nhượng được viết lại hoàn toàn mới, giúp cho hệ thống chuyển nhượng thực tế hơn.

Transfer Rumours: : Bạn nên View the latest news để biết những mong muốn của ầu thủ và những clb nào muốn có sự phục vụ của cầu thủ này.

Board Confidence: : tiếp nối những cải thiện trong bản FM8, FM9 sẽ tiếp tục mở rộng và phát triển board confidence. Đó là, Ban lãnh đạo clb sẽ đề nghị bạn trả lời về sự cân đối trong đội hình, cũng như sự phát triển và sức mạnh của clb hiện tai trong thế giới bóng đá.

Preferred Moves: : Luyện tập cầu thủ về kĩ năng 'preferred moves' được thêm vào game. Ví dụ: luyện tập trung vệ không lao vào phá bóng khi chuồi bóng ( central defenders to not dive into tackles), hay tiền vệ cánh không nên ngoặc bóng ngược lạitrước khi tạt bóng (wingers to do step-overs before crossing the ball).

Female Manager: lầu đâu tiên bạn có thể chơi FM với vai trò là một female manager. Tất cả các text trong game sẽ có female gender vì vậy nếu staff nào là female cũng sẽ được hiển thị chính xác là female.

Realistic Finances: Từ những ý kiến từ các researchers và đã cố găng tìm ra mô hình đơn giản về tài chính phù hợp với từng khu vực bao gồm: transfers, staff wages, budgets, ticket prices, season tickets, competition bonuses and club sponsorships.

Updated Competitions: Cập nhật những mùa bóng mới nhất và tất cả các giải mới nhất. Có khoảng 5000 clb từ 50 quốc gia mà bạn có thể chọn để bắt đầu sự nghiệp có khoảng 350 000 cầu thủ và staff,..

Widescreen Support: Vì FM8 không hỗ trợ wide screen nên sẽ gây khó khăn cho các bạn sử dụng màn hình widescreen chính vì vậy FM9 d0a4 hỗ trợ widescreen.

(Nguồn SI)

Tới thời điểm này đã có 3 blog, về nội dung thì FM5 đã tóm lược ở trên, sau đây là nguyên văn 3 blog

Hello and welcome to the first Football ManagerTM 2009 blog.

Firstly, thanks to hmv.com for giving us (Sports Interactive) the opportunity to blog on their website. It's going to help us to get closer to you, the people who play our games, which is a great thing for us.
    To introduce myself, my name is Miles Jacobson, and I'm studio director at Sports Interactive, and we make Football Manager. But then you can read all about us on the other parts of this site anyway, and see an interview with me too to see what I look and sound like, hopefully without your computer screen cracking.
    So, the blogs. What are they all about then?
    Well, if you didn't know, Football Manager 2009 (PC & Mac) and Football ManagerTM Handheld 2009 (PSP) are both coming out in the UK on November 14th. We announced a few of the key new features for both games over at our youtube channel (www.youtube.co.uk/sigames) a few weeks back, and have been announcing some other new features via the Football Manager Podcast (available for free from iTunes) but still have some other things to announce, so we'll be doing some of that via these blogs.
    We'll also be talking a bit about what it's like at this stage of the games development cycle, although we're starting a little bit late for the full insight into that, as we are now nearly at the end so as to be able to release on time, but I'll also talk you through the process that we have to go through to get from finishing the game, to getting it out into the shops throughout the time we're blogging too.
    Then there'll also be some blogs coming from all over the world, as I go off on a PR tour. I'm told this year will be less hectic than some (my record is 21 press trips, in 18 countries, in 24 days!) as the youtube video helped in that respect, but I could still be surprised by the amount of trips, and you'll get to share some of the pain with me by listening to me complaining about the standard of pillows in hotels and the like. Travelling sounds glamourous, but it really isn't. But that's for another day anyway.
    There'll also be some blogs coming from some of the other guys at SI to look more indepth at some of the new features in the game this year, which will likely come the week before and the week after the demo is released. Although we don't have a firm date for the demo yet, it's normally a couple of weeks before release, so not that long to wait now.
    And once we get the greenlight to go into manufacture from Sony for our PSP title, there'll be a PSP special blog, giving a full run down of all the new features in Football Manager Handheld 2009. Oh, I should say that FMH2009 is already finished from our point of view. That code then goes through an approval process at Sony which is shrouded in secrecy, so I can't say too much about it, but they get it for a few weeks to test it all works OK before letting us make the master PSP disc into lots of baby UMD discs.
    So that's what we'll be blogging about, which should keep us busy. The plan is to continue blogging every few days until the game is out, then in true blogging style, do them whenever we have something we want to say.
    And today, there will be not one, not two, but three blogs, just to get the ball rolling. This is the first, in a couple of hours, there'll be another, which will be a full round up of all the features we've announced so far via the youtube vid and the podcasts, and then a third later about what we're currently up to on the dev cycle.
    Cheers

Miles

Hello again, and welcome to the 2nd Football Manager™ 2009 blog.

As promised earlier, now is the time to reveal in one handy place all the new features that we've already announced for Football Manager 2009 via the YouTube video and the Football Manager podcast. It's quite a long list, with some big, and some small but nice things. This is not everything that's new in the game, just what we've announced so far, with more to be announced in the coming weeks on these very blogs, the podcast, and likely a few other places too.
    Anyway, enough from me, and onto the game...
    First off, the stuff that was announced in the original press release and the announcement video. You can tell that these were written by someone who writes press releases for a living, compared to the descriptions of the latter features.
    3D Match Engine – This year’s match engine has seen more testing than ever before having been extensively beta tested in Football Manager™ Live for the past year.
    The famous Football Manager match engine can now be viewed in full 3D with motion captured animations the players. Sports Interactive has been working on the 3D match engine with the support of SEGA Japan’s Sega sports team who provided the motion capture data.
    You can now watch your matches in 3D from multiple camera angles and re-watch any part of the match by fast forwarding and rewinding the action using a new match time bar that flags the key moments in the game.
    The old 2D view of the match engine is still there, especially for those people whose computers aren’t powerful enough to take advantage of the 3D views.
    TV View – Watch your matches in new full screen TV view and customise your match day screen with widgets to view the information you need as a football manager, be it player performance, match action zones, pitch radar, latest scores and many more.
    Assistant Manager Feedback – Pre-match and in-match feedback from your Assistant Manager on how the team is performing and your player’s motivation levels, as well as hints on how your tactics are working and how you could outwit the opposition’s tactics.
    Improved Media – SI have worked hard to reflect the greater impact the media has been having in recent years on the world of football, in the in-game dealings with the press. The game now features more news stories, more detail and greater media interaction than ever before, creating an even more realistic simulation of the football world.
    Press Conferences – Attend pre-match and post-match press conferences with local and national journalists and build up relationships with them over time, but choose your answers carefully because they could come back to haunt you in the media at a later date.
    Transfer System – Completely new and re-written transfer system code, providing an even more realistic simulation of real-life football transfers.
    Transfer Rumours – View the latest news on what players are being speculated on, and who’s said to be interested in securing their services.
    Board Confidence – Following on from its addition in Football Manager™ 2008, board confidence has been expanded and improved. In addition, the board will now also feedback to you on your squad harmony and the club’s stature in the football world.
    Preferred Moves – Train your players to learn ‘preferred moves’ to add to their game. For example, train central defenders to not dive into tackles, or wingers to do stepovers before crossing the ball.
    Female Manager – For the very first time you can now play as a female manager. All of the text in the game now also has a female gender so the game represents female managers and staff in the game in the correct gender.
    Realistic Finances – SI have listened to feedback from all of their researchers to try and model every single financial area of the game correctly for each country, including transfers, staff wages, budgets, ticket prices, season tickets, competition bonuses and club sponsorships.
    Updated Competitions – Fully updated for the new 2008/09 football season with all the latest league, club and player data, featuring over 5,000 playable clubs from over 50 countries, and around 350,000 players and staff from around the world, drawn fresh from the famous Sports Interactive database.
    Widescreen Support – As a result of usability testing on Football Manager 2008, this year sees widescreen support for the game for the first time, as well as lots of tweaks to the user interface for easier navigation.
    The night of the announcement, I made another little announcement on our forums (community.sigames.com) about improvements made to the player progression area of the game...
    Player Progression / New-gen Improvements - Improvement to the player progression module to give more realistic player development, more variation in the player learning curves, wonderkids starting as better players to ensure that clubs realise their worth and more effect to the attribute development based on the training schedules that are set.
    Then a day later, there were some specific new features for the MLS in the US of A.
    MLS new features - Designated player rule added to ensure that the teams with more financial backing are able to sign one player outside the designated wage fund, or two by gaining another designated player slot in a trade. You can also offer your designated player slot to other clubs.
    Allocation funds can also be offered to other MLS clubs in a trade, with $1 of the Allocation fund being worth $5 in transfers between MLS teams.
    Transfer budgets now only change when an allocation is awarded - these are awarded in 2 ways in FM09, if a team fails to make the play-offs, and if a MLS team sells a player (the former is $300,000 and the latter limited to $500k)
    On the first podcast was some more info than I'd revealed before on player progression, but that's up above in there, so four more features were announced on top of that.
    In Depth Player Ratings - Player ratings now out have a decimal point, for more indepth analysis on how a player has performed

Position viewer - On the tactics screen, indication on how good a player is in a specific position using a traffic light system, so if a player can play as right back, but it's not his best position, it might be an orangey yellowey colour, red is he's rubbish there, and green if it's his best position (with apologies to people who are colourblind - we couldn't find a better way to do it).
    Injury time scorers - Game now shows injury time goals with "+x" rather than them all being in the 90th minute
    AI team trials - AI manager can now sign players on trial
    Now, let's test whether people are actually reading this or not. Something that was seen by some in screenshots, but hasn't actually been confirmed by me that I can find and is therefore kind of a new feature on this blog...
    Trial days - Scoutable and viewable match where players released by their club play against each other arranged by the players union.
    The 2nd podcast revealed the following.
    Enquire to loan a player - Sends a virtual fax out to all clubs to see which players they would be prepared to loan you. Can also be done per club
    Feeder club improvements - The ability, once your board trusts you, to ask for a specific feeder club/parent club.
    Holiday job returning options - Option added to apply only for jobs in the top playable division, bottom playable division, lower division jobs, and any job.
    Distrance run - A new stat that shows how far a player has run per match
    Team report improvements - Team report now suggests new players for weak areas of the team
    Awards - Team awards now have a history rather than just showing the last winner. Likee the best XI, they can be combined into an overall team for all the years stored.
    Average ratings - Players who play less than 10 minutes no longer get ratings that can take down their average rating
    B Teams - Are now treated are affiliate clubs, rather than reserve teams for teams in countries where they might have 2 teams in different first team leagues (Spain / Barcelona, for example)
    Stadium expansion - Now starts after last home game of the season, so stadium expansions are built quicker
    Age and transfer rules - Age rules for different competitions are now displayed for each comp as are transfer rules, such as the French "Joker" rule
    Still reading? Good! Quite a long list so far, but more to come...
    In podcast 3, I revealed another 7 new features...
    New sound - Added new sound effects to the match engine
    Referee watch - Pundits comment on refs performance in the post match screen.
    Reject all loan offers - Option to reject all loan offers when a bid comes in, rather than having to go through each bid individually.
    Retired squad numbers - Squad numbers that are retired in real life are retired in the game. User can retire squad numbers after they've been at a club after many years of service.
    Inactive team improvements - Ensuring that inactive teams play enough matches, so that players on loan get full first team seasons.
    Improvements to player nationality module - Players now gain nationality after x years and become eligible to play for nations after y years (depending on individual rules in countries).
    Pre game injury history - Players now have past injuries from pre-game in their histories
    So, that's your lot for now. I make that 40 (counting the time bar in the 3D bit as its own feature) which is quite a lot really. Around another 30 odd still to announce though. And there'll be some surprises in the game which we will wait for people to discover...
    Thanks for reading - I'll be back later for a different kind of blog.
    Cheers

Miles

Hello again. What a busy day it's been, what with 3 blogs here for you all. Don't worry, it'll calm down a bit now, with a blog every few days so as to not bore you too much.

As I said in the first blog of the day, Football Manager™ Handheld on the PSP is now in what is called "submission" at Sony, so it's all hands on deck to get Football Manager™ 2009 finished now, for both PC and Mac. We're in the final stages of development, and are now in a stage called "code lock", which means that nothing new can be added, with only bug fixing and some stuff on the 3d view being done.
    This is a stage of very long days. As I write this, it's 10.25pm on Thursday night, and there's still a dozen people in the studio, and many more working at home. QA and a few of the dev team will be running "soak" tests all night, so we can check long term progression of clubs, players, finances and the like and analyse it first thing. The production team has just gone home to get some sleep having done some mad hours earlier in the week doing trial runs of all the different versions of the game that have to be made, although one will be doing more work when he gets in. It doesn't ever stop.
    Because we release the game in so many countries, with so many languages (the game gets translated by our amazing team of translators into 17 languages), it's not a case of having one master disc that serves all countries, so we have to do 8 different versions of the game at this stage, and another couple later on. Then there's also the digital download versions to do, and preparation for the demo, so the production team are really busy getting all of that together, as well as having to keep on top of how the game itself is shaping up.
    For some of the coders, their work is done on the main game, and they're playing it to see how everything fits together, whilst offering support for those coders who are still full on trying to get everything perfect. There's still quite a bit of work being done to the 3D match view, as quite a lot of the technical stuff has been waiting on other things to be done, so there is extra "blending" of animations and the like to make it look as good as possible. As well as the SI team working on it, we've got a couple of contractors working on that side of things who have been here for a few months to make the 3D match view as good as it possibly can be.
    There's also the in-game advertising work going on (which will be in-situ, so advertising hoardings around the side of the pitch), which has already lead to some great partnerships for the future, and will have lots of benefit for those people who buy this years games too, but more of that in a later blog.
    We have to be very careful at this time of year to not do too much. There are various office casualties, some of their own doing (like eating something uncooked at a BBQ), some just plain stupid like falling off a bike and getting concussion, to some sweet induced (my root canal treatment a couple of weeks back, followed by 2 hours of emergency dental stuff earlier this week when a crown came out). Sweets are bad, m'kay....
    Despite it being really busy, it's actually a lot of fun. There's quite a lot of us here in the studio now at Sports Interactive, with 48 full time at the last count, plus a bunch of testers who are on contracts, the aforementioned coding and animation contractors, and someone helping out on the research and data side of things too, as well as our army of researchers and translators around the world. As you can imagine, the football debates in the office rage constantly, with today's main one being about whether Liverpool's planned stadium move should be in the game or not, seeing as they aren't actually moving for definite, and the speculation on what exactly is being investigated in the match fixing scandal that our friends at the Football League are looking into. The banter is pretty funny too. Thankfully, being in the area of London which we are based, there's loads of choice for dinner, so we try to avoid stereotypical software development studios by having pizza and burgers each night we work late - tonight, there was a choice of pasta, afghan (which is like a mild curry, and my personal choice of the evening) and a place that delivers just about everything from the school of "we do everything not very well". Some people like it.
    It's not just getting the game finished either at this time of year. There are all kinds of things to get finalised and approved that our publisher and parent company, SEGA, are doing, such as pack shots, point of sale (the stuff you see in shops that advertises the game), posters, press adverts, marketing and PR campaigns to approve from around the world. And, for the first time with FM, a TV advert too. Our brand manager at SEGA, and all of the territory brand managers, are all working their socks off too to make sure that everyone in every country we release the game in knows that it's coming out, and the release date, with some really great promotions this year, such as the free mini-mouse that you can get by ordering from this very website.
    We're kind of used to this stage by now, although it's pretty hard not getting to see girlfriends, wives, partners, pets and friends for a while. I haven't even got to go to a match for a few weeks, despite having season tickets at 3 clubs, and my Mum sees more of me in magazines than she does in real life, which isn't exactly ideal. It's the same in any creative industry though - I worked in music for many years, and seeing bands on tour not getting to see anyone for months on end, or in the studio mixing, or for directors and actors who might be on locastion for months on end, but for me it's worth it in the end when you see people smiling as they pick up the game or telling stories of their time playing it. And it is the best job in the world...
    So yes, it's flat out, but still fun. The game is coming together really nicely, and we're very proud of it already, but want to give it that extra polish in the final weeks of development. Here's hoping the polishing works!
    So, that's it for today - I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I'll get another blog done for Monday with maybe a couple of new features in it, the story of how we got involved with YouTube and whatever else I can think to write about.
    Oh, and there are likely discussions going on about the blogs on our forums (community.sigames.com) and if you have something specific you'd like to know about SI that isn't about specific features in our games, feel free to send an email to [email protected], and I'll choose the best ones and answer them in future blogs.
    Cheers

Miles
    Blog 4

It's Monday afternoon, but it feels like Wednesday.

'Twas a very busy weekend at SI Towers, with Steve in our QA room running the longest shift, having got to bed at 7.05am this morning. I feel a bit of a wuss for only having managed 3.30am on both Saturday and Sunday nights. The things we do to get games done, huh - and neither of us are coders, so it's even harder for them.
    Still, we're very much getting there, and all the hours at the weekend were definitely worth it, with the 3d view making big strides. Although learning that most of the shops around our studio are closed on Sunday's left us without a decent supply of sweets. Which is probably a good thing.
    Anyway, onto this weeks blogs. These, in theory, will be this one today, one on Wednesday, and one on Thursday and, as promised last week, there'll be some new info about the game in them, as well as answering some questions that have been sent in by you, the people reading this blog (to [email protected] if you want to join in the fun!). On top of that, we hope to be able to finalise the minimum specs for the game tomorrow, Tuesday, which we'll post over at our website at www.sigames.com, and then on Friday there'll be a new podcast, which will also have some new features for Football Manager 2009, as well as the normal football chat.
    So, where to start. I've just asked Marc at SI to pick a random number between 1 & 6, and he went for 4, which means there'll be 4 new features metioned in this blog.
    Let's start off with international "national pool" improvements. For those who like to manage international teams in the game, this will save them lots of time, as the multi-select actions on the national pool window have been improved to make moving players around national squads easier.
    Which actually brings me onto something else, something that's been in the game for years, but someone brought up on our forums this weekend as a "good idea for the future", followed by lots of others that didn't realise that you could do it in game. You know when you are using email software, you can select multiple emails by holding down "ctrl" when clicking on them, and using "shift" to select a block of emails? You can do that in FM aswell, by clicking on the arrows to the left of a players name, or a news item name. It surprised me that people didn't know about it already but hey, who reads manuals nowadays, huh? If I read manuals, I'd be much better at putting IKEA furniture together, but it would take half the fun away, but we do spend a lot of time on the manuals for our games, and you will likely learn new stuff from reading them.
    Anyway, I disgree. Another couple of nice little touches with the game this year are to do with "generated players" those being players that don't exist in real life, but spring onto the world football stage through the game in future seasons. The first is for players to have more likelike common names for players who like to be known by their nicknames, as many South American players do as their names are so long. Although some of them take it a bit far in real life, with players called Ice Cream and Potato in our database!
    Second natioanlities are also now generated for these generated players, so you'll find more Argentinian youngsters with Italian parents, and more players in the future having to decide which nation they want to represent, their own, or their parents.
    Time for a couple of questions now that have been asked through the [email protected] address. Ignoring those that asked about specific features, seeing as I asked very nicely for people not to (which still stands, by the way), Daniel Griffin asks - "Can you buy the cool mouse seperately, as I vaguely remember it being sold in a seperate box at my local games store?"
    Well, Daniel, the answer is no. In the UK, the mini-mouse is available only with pre-orders from HMV.com (and possibly instore too, but I'll let someone from HMV answer that [hmv: "yup, pre-order in-store and you'll get the mini-mouse too!"]). The mini-mice that were sold previously should never have been sold, and someone got into trouble for allowing that to happen.
    Simon Howes asks "Just a quick question Miles, what would be a typical working day for you?" and, err, there isn't actually an answer I can give beyond there being no such thing. There's so many different things to do, the only thing that is typical about my working day is that it tends to involve using my laptop and talking about football a lot.
    We even got an email from China, from someone whose email address includes yaomingxin in it, asking about a Chinese language release of the game. We've done this before with FM2007, but it hasn't been possible with the last couple of releases, and is pretty much out of our hands. We'd love to release the game in China as there are so many keen football fans and gamers there, but if it's to be done with a local translation, then it needs to be done properly, and marketed properly. Hopefully that will be possible some time in the future.
    Right, I must get back to work now, and continue trying to get the game as good as it possibly can be before it's released on November 14th.
    But one more new feature before I go... There have been some improvements to "team records" inside the game, including the addition of a "fastest goal" stat.
    Cheers

Miles

Blog 5
    : Không có gì mới hết

Now with added spell checking!

It's a year since we were last in the position of getting a game ready for release, and I can definitely tell that I'm a year older.
    Remembering back a few years ago when those of us who have been at SI for a long time were, err, a few years younger, we used to have competitions with each other of who could do the longest "shift" before falling asleep at our keyboards, with a couple of us managing 3 days in one session.
    On Monday, I did a 21 hour shift. And now I feel like I've got jetlag. We were attempting to get to the next stage of the process after code lock, whereby we present a "gold master candidate" to Sega, at which point it goes into test at their end for 72 hours, and if it passes that, it can go into manufacture.
    Now, I don't know of a single release candidate that has ever passed first time without any hiccups, and we knew that would be the same with us, but we got the game side of things "nailed" at 3.30am on Monday. Then found out there was a problem with installing and uninstalling the game, for which we rely on third parties, so have spent a bunch of time since waiting for them to fix the issue. We didn't know at the time on Monday that it would take days, rather than hours, so a bunch of us sat up playing the game, looking for other issues, and trying to stay awake before the next shift came in which, in my case, was at 6.30am. Going to bed when it's light is very odd.
    Anyway, the time that the fix took to come in was quite useful, as we found another couple of issues and fixed them. And at some point in the couple of days we should deliver another release candidate which may, or may not, get approval from QA. In the meanwhile, we sit and wait, whilst getting on with other things, like working out the patch policies for 09, and, in my case, sorting out a lot of the marketing and PR things that are going to happen over the coming weeks. Today's task was making the final call on who was going to do the voiceover for the TV ad for Football Manager 2009.
    Oh, and we have other exciting news too. Today's new features have a bit of a twist to them, in that they are for Football Manager Handheld 2009 for the PSP, rather than the PC game. And the reason for these coming out today is that we've just received confirmation from Sony that we've passed their submission process so it's now time to go into manufacture for that. Hurrah!
    So I'm now going to pass you over to Glenn who is one of the dev team on the PSP game to tell you about some unannounced features for it. Tomorrow there'll be some more PC/Mac features, some more questions answered and some details about Friday's podcast. If you do have any non-feature specific questions you want answered, mail them to [email protected], and will answer the ones we find most interesting.
    So, Glenn - what else is new in FMH2009?
    "In addition to the headline features already announced for Football Manager Handheld 2009 (2D pitch view, multiple leagues and the two new skins), numerous smaller improvements have been made. This is intended as a quick overview of some of these changes:
    - The match speed and highlights detail level are now independent. This means that you can now select to view full detail commentary at fast speed or low detail commentary at slow speed.
    - Friendly matches can now be cancelled.
    - There is an increased level of media interaction including transfer targets.
    - It is now possible to see your league history screen at any point in your career (rather than just at the end as was previously the case).
    - Short listing can now be performed mid-match - if an opposition player impresses you during a match, you can now view their full player profile and shortlist them whilst still in the match.
    - Players can be offered out on loan to drum up interest in them.
    - Transfers can now be delayed - which can prove extremely useful if you are waiting on another deal to go through to free up the funds needed to complete that star signing.
    We've also put in a lot of effort to fix as many of the issues found by people who have played our previous games - these include reserve team players going out on loan and being able to play in league matches against their parent club and the EDT Editing system being expanded to allow players to be given their 'Brazilian style' common names."
    Cheers

Miles and Glenn

Blog 6

Well, the old age and lack of sleep have caught up with me, and I now have man flu on top of everything else.

We're playing a waiting game. The release candidate is with SEGA, and they are doing the final tests before we can officially be declared finished. We're expecting this early next week, and there's little more we can do now.
    Many of the team who've been doing stupid hours the last few weeks are, rightfully, at home in bed catching up on sleep. There's still lots of people manning the forts, waiting for info in case anything is found out to be wrong. And in my flu like state, I want to be at home, but am currently sitting in a video edit suite watching the various possible incarnations of the Football Manager TV ad and trailer have the finishing touches to them so that I can approve them on the spot.
    There've been lots of interesting phone calls marketing and PR wise the last few days. I don't really understand why so many of these things happen so late in the day, but there are always some last minute things that come through. I look forward to sharing some of these with you next week.
    Anyway, after yesterday's PSP new feature splurge, here's some more PC & Mac stuff, and the last new features to be revealed through these blogs. Next week, the blogs will be more in-depth looks at some of the new features already announced. Fear not though - there's still more to announce, and the podcast that will be out tomorrow evening (Friday) through iTunes will have some more, and some other interesting news. And next week, there'll be some other new features announced through Shortlist magazine's website over at Shortlist.com.
    So, what have I got for you today?
    Let's start off with preferred squad numbers. If a player has a preferred squad number, you'll now see this when you register your squad numbers for the season.
    A personal favourite of mine is something really simple, but very useful. In the game, you've had the possibility for many years of adding on a percentage sell on clause for a player, but having done some research into this, many clubs now utilise a percentage of profit sell on clause. So it's only fair that we add that as an option in game too.
    Another favourite is changes to the way youth compensation happens in the game. Previously, you've just paid a small fee to "steal" a youngster from another club, but this became a hot topic in the Summer with the transfer of Bostock to Spurs, so you'll find now that as well as paying an upfront fee, you'll also have to pay for first team appearances, and a sell on percentage.
    There are also improved qualification rules in the game, so the more complicated rules are explained better, such as in the Asian leagues and South American leagues.
    Let's take a break from new features for a minute, and answer some of the questions that have been sent through to the blog mailbox ([email protected] - but don't ask about new features please!)
    Craig Green asks "When did the Football Manager 2009 experience start for you? Will you be thinking up ideas for the next version straight away, or enjoying this years creation for a while?"
    Well Craig, the first properly playable code for FM2009 was around April time, although not all the features were active by then, so I started playing the game properly towards the end of June. As for the next version, we already have ideas for it, and will have the features meetings pretty soon after the release of FM2009. That doesn't mean we don't spend time enjoying it, as there won't be a playable version til April or May next year, at a guess.
    Gary Thomas asks "What are the chances of turning your expertise towards a boxing manager game?". Well Gary, I'd say they were very, very slim. We've tried out a couple of other sports management titles with Ice Hockey and Baseball, and now trimmed back to just doing Football, and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.
    Gogotte asks "I just want to know what is your favourite/best position on the football field as a real player?". My favourite position is left midfield or left wing, being left footed and quite short. Most in SI Towers would say that my best position on the football field is either on the subs bench, or as manager. My footballing skills aren't exactly good....
    Have I mentioned yet that 3 new goalkeeper attributes are shown in Football Manager 2009? First touch, free kick taking and penalty taking are now there, what with more and more goalkeepers taking free kicks and penalties, particularly in South America, they're important things to know now.
    Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned roaming scouting either. Unless you specify areas for your scouts to go to, they will choose themselves where to roam, and continue to give you summaries of players that they find.
    Finally for today, and for the blogs in this format, there seem to be a lot of rumours going around based on the previews about tactics changes in FM09. There will be a blog next week that will give more details on this, as the reasons behind it need to be explained properly, but some changes were made to tactics during the testing of Football Manager Live which changes the way that "arrows" work in game. What we found with FML is that people didn't really understand what the arrows did, including internally at Sports Interactive, so arrows now signify forward runs. Other tactic areas have been tweaked to make them work better to take into account this change, so you'll still find players running into channels and space, but that's more down to the players ability now. As I've said, there will be a blog explaining this all next week from the co-founder of Sports Interactive and the guy behind the match engine in the game, Paul Collyer.
    Right, that's it for today's blog. As mentioned above, there'll be more new features in the podcast which comes out tomorrow, but this is the last blog for this week. Hopefully next time I'm typing, I won't be full of snot...
    Cheers

Miles

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi figaro1991
    hình đẹp thế này ko bik máy em ram 256 đủ chiến ko nhỉ :a41::a41::a41::a41:
    chắc chắn ko có cả 3d 256 chạy kiểu j ít phải 1gb

Ngày tham gia
    Sep 2015
    Bài viết
    có để hệ 2D đc hok fm 08 em vẫn chơi ngon mà tại cái kon laptop hơi cũ

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    ui em mong cái bản fm9 này lâu lắm rùi mãi mà chưa co bản demo .đành ngồi chơi pes9 ma cung ko cài được huhu

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Mấy tấm hình nhỏ quá, anh FM5 có cách nào.......... Thực sự háo hức cái game này!

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Thanks FM5 nhiều

mong chờ cái DEMO quá

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    hình đẹp thế này ko bik máy em ram 256 đủ chiến ko nhỉ :a41::a41::a41::a41:

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    kiểu này laptop của em ko đủ xài rồi chơi fm08 cập nhật cũng đc :a41::a41::a41::a41::a41:

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM5 cho cái hình to to lên chút xíu !!! thank

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Nhìn hình 3D đẹp thật . Hi vọng đá ổn . Không đá như kiểu FFM thì

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. Football Manager Handheld 2015 - - New Features
    Bởi tuananhkt trong diễn đàn Tin Tức - Sự Kiện
    Trả lời: 89
    Bài viết cuối: 08-24-2015, 06:26 PM
  2. Football Manager 2012 - Blog (Updated)-- will be released on the 21st October
    Bởi chandat trong diễn đàn Tin Tức - Sự Kiện
    Trả lời: 29
    Bài viết cuối: 10-19-2011, 12:35 PM
  3. A blog about how we decide what features go into FM games.
    Bởi honghuebds trong diễn đàn Tin Tức - Sự Kiện
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 08-27-2009, 04:07 PM
  4. Dự đoán những cầu thủ tâm điểm mới của Football Manager 2009
    Bởi taikhoans trong diễn đàn Thảo luận về FM 2009
    Trả lời: 105
    Bài viết cuối: 11-15-2008, 01:13 PM
  5. Football Manager 2009 & Football Manager Handheld info (nearly)
    Bởi bigsale001 trong diễn đàn Tin Tức - Sự Kiện
    Trả lời: 28
    Bài viết cuối: 09-04-2008, 08:50 AM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 09:59 PM.
Diễn đàn sử dụng vBulletin® Phiên bản 4.2.5.
Bản quyền của 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Tất cả quyền được bảo lưu.
Ban quản trị không chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung do thành viên đăng.