We all know Genie Scout is the world's most popular utility for Football Manager. We are happy to be exclusively releasing this awesome application since 2009 and we have some great news for you. There will be a Genie Scout 12!

Eugene has been working on the new version for some time now, but I didn't want to make to put any pressure to him by making any announcements until now.

I have a screenshot for you that proves GS12 is under development and also reveals a new feature of the "g" edition, which is the one for people who donate.

I'll remind you here that the "g" edition is ad-free and has a few extra fancy features compared to the free edition.

We won't make any promises on the release date, but I can assure you it won't be as late as it was last year. Most likely we'll be able to release it during November, without knowing if it's gonna be early or late that month.

Important - How to get Genie Scout 12 earlier!

You must know that we are planning to make it available for download a bit earlier for our newsletter subscribers. Basically, if you are a verified subscriber of our newsletter, you will receive an email with the download link to the first Genie Scout 12 beta version a bit earlier than everyone else.

How much earlier? Well, it could be for half a day or for two days. Once that time has passed, it will be available for free download on our site of course.

Why lose a single hour though? All you have to do is give us your email and confirm your subscription to our newsletter by clicking on the confirmation link in the email you'll receive.

We promise not to spam you and not to sell your email to anyone.

We won't be sending you more than 4 emails per month, unless there's a special occasion such as Genie's release.

Nguồn: fmscout

View more random threads: