Trang 1 của 2 12 CuốiCuối
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 19

Chủ đề: FM 2015 FLUT skin

Ngày tham gia
    Sep 2015
    Bài viết

FM 2015 FLUT skin

A skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.0 released on 20 November 2014.

Skin for FM 2015 (1920x1080).

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.0 of FLUT Skin for FM 15.
    This Flut Skin keeps, in general, the style of FMC Flut Skin for FM 2014 - http://www.fmscout.com/a-fmc-flut-skin-for-fm14.html

I hope you enjoy it!

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the previous versions rune plays an important role.

As always I would appreciate if you could tell me when and in what circumstances (or panels) the bugs arise.

This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 Full Window. So, some panels don’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

Screenshots:

[

Installation Instructions
    Step 1

Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
    Step 2

Move the extracted folder "fm2015flutskin" into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Important: Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
    Step 3

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin 1.0” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/a9...15flutskin.rar

Credit to Flut - http://www.fmscout.com/users/Flut.html

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Nhìn nhanh tưởng "Slut"... [IMG]images/smilies/3.jpg[/IMG]
    Skin này mà tối tối chút thì đẹp [IMG]images/smilies/3.jpg[/IMG]

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT skin v1.1

FM 2015 FLUT skin v.1.1 [Released 23.11.2014]

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.1 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.
    This FlutSkin keeps, in general, the style of FMCFlutSkin for FM 2014.
    I hope you enjoy it!

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the previous versions rune plays an important role.

As always I would appreciate if you could tell me when and in what circumstances (or panels) the bugs arise.
    This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 Full Window. So, some panels don’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

In this update I included a folder with some files. If you play the game with hidden attributes or if you prefer the player attributes without the background boxes use that panels (overwrite the originals in the panels folder of the skin).

Step 1

Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
    Step 2

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Step 3

You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin 1.1” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Download
    http://d-h.st/z2o

Credit to Flut http://www.fmscout.com/users/Flut.html

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT skin - DARK VERSION v1.1 [released 26.11.2014]

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.1 [Released 26.11.2014][h1][/h1]

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.1 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15 – Dark Version.
    I hope you enjoy it!

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the White version rune plays an important role.

In this update I included a folder (named “Player profile & player attributes without background boxes”) with some files. If you play the game with hidden attributes or if you prefer the player attributes without the background boxes use that panels (overwrite the originals in the panels folder of the skin).

Screenshots

Step 1

Step 2
    Move the extracted folder “fm2015flutskindark" into your skins folder:

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 1.1” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits
    This skin was created by flut. http://www.fmscout.com/users/Flut.html

Download
    http://d-h.st/ruU

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    A skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.2 released on 3 December 2014.

FM 2015 FLUT skin v.1.2 [Released 03.12.2014]

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.2 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.

I hope you enjoy it!

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) and also to korki1903 for the support and for the changes in some panels.

In this update I included a folder with some files. If you play the game with hidden attributes or if you prefer the player attributes without the background boxes use that panels (overwrite the originals in the panels folder of the skin).

Beyond lots of small tweaks (and bugs fixed) this version is a little bit less brighter, some fonts are bigger (e.g., titlebar, inbox item list) and includes some “new” panels (e.g., match opposition panel, manager/human profile, instant result panel, match overview, stadium overview panel…).

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!yxV3wSxI!ZS0_V4...EqL-ndkjlxvsPc

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    A skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.2 released on 3 December 2014.

FM 2015 FLUT skin v.1.2 [Released 03.12.2014]

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.2 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.

I hope you enjoy it!

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) and also to korki1903 for the support and for the changes in some panels.

Beyond lots of small tweaks (and bugs fixed) this version is a little bit less brighter, some fonts are bigger (e.g., titlebar, inbox item list) and includes some “new” panels (e.g., match opposition panel, manager/human profile, instant result panel, match overview, stadium overview panel…).

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!yxV3wSxI!ZS0_V4...EqL-ndkjlxvsPc

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT skin v1.6
    A skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.6 released on 30 December 2014

FM 2015 FLUT skin v.1.6 [Released 30.12.2014]

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) for the support and for the changes in some panels.

Major Changes in 1.6 version

Inbox Panel
    “New” header
    Headlines news
    Stadium pics included
    Match Preview Panel
    Header of subsection_boxes changed
    Nation Overview
    Kits included
    New Club Overview Panel
    Other small tweaks and bugs fixed

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin 1.6” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits
    This skin was created by flut.

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!u8VRHYKQ!rO5Ca8...T2tDPnssFn0u_E

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT skin v1.6
    A skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.6 released on 30 December 2014

FM 2015 FLUT skin v.1.6 [Released 30.12.2014]

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) for the support and for the changes in some panels.

Major Changes in 1.6 version

Inbox Panel
    “New” header
    Headlines news
    Stadium pics included
    Match Preview Panel
    Header of subsection_boxes changed
    Nation Overview
    Kits included
    New Club Overview Panel
    Other small tweaks and bugs fixed

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin 1.6” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!u8VRHYKQ!rO5Ca8...T2tDPnssFn0u_E

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM Flut Skin 2015 White Version for 1366x768
    The 1366x768 version of Flut Skin for FM 2015 [released 03.01.2015]

Lots of FM players ask for a version of FlutSkin for small resolutions. Finally I had time to do it. Here is the skin for 1366x768.

I hope you enjoy it.

Step 1

Step 2
    Move the extracted folder "fm2015flutskin1366" into your skins folder:

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin - 1366x768” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ys9yTbRY!NLUw3X...xeowz7aGl6Z7Dk

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    The 1366x768 version of Flut Skin for FM 2015 [released 03.01.2015]

Lots of FM players ask for a version of FlutSkin for small resolutions. Finally I had time to do it. Here is the skin for 1366x768.

I hope you enjoy it.

Step 1

Step 2
    Move the extracted folder "fm2015flutskin1366" into your skins folder:

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin - 1366x768” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ys9yTbRY!NLUw3X...xeowz7aGl6Z7Dk

Trang 1 của 2 12 CuốiCuối

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. FM 2016 FLUT skin
    Bởi talkmylove trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 8
    Bài viết cuối: 02-28-2017, 03:31 PM
  2. FM 2016 FLUT dark skin
    Bởi htkkplus trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 19
    Bài viết cuối: 02-28-2017, 03:31 PM
  3. FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin
    Bởi nguyenngoc20 trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 18
    Bài viết cuối: 07-02-2015, 08:45 AM
  4. FLUT skin cho Fm14 version 2.0
    Bởi maianh trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 07-13-2014, 10:41 AM
  5. Skin FMC FLUT (Dark + with Background)
    Bởi conghung999 trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 5
    Bài viết cuối: 10-21-2013, 01:32 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 06:30 PM.
Diễn đàn sử dụng vBulletin® Phiên bản 4.2.5.
Bản quyền của 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Tất cả quyền được bảo lưu.
Ban quản trị không chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung do thành viên đăng.