Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Đang xài skin này bản White, khá là mướt

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v2.0
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 2.0 released on 14 March 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.2.0 [Released 14.03.2015]

Skin for FM 2015 (1920x1080).

I'm pleased to present you the version 2.0 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the previous versions rune plays an important role. I also thank to doc.bt and ivan by the skins in FMC style, where I really learned how to include some panels. Finally I also thank to necjeff by his great work in the country_locator graphics, which I adapted in order to include it in FlutSkin.

This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 Full Window. So, some panels don’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

Beyond lots of small tweaks, in this version the major changes are:

Kits2d now included in titlebar and in player profile panel
    “New” fixtures & results panel.
    “New” club overview panel (now including country locator)
    Player/staff/human picture in popup information

IMPORTANT NOTES:
    1. In order to see the club/nation kit in titlebar and in player profile you have to use the kits2d as back left logos (duplicate the folder of kits and change the config of the new folder – the code of that config will have to be similar as the following example:

For clubs:
    <record from="arsenal_1" to="graphics/pictures/club/102476/logo/background/left"/>

For nations:
    <record from="portugal_1" to="graphics/pictures/nation/788/logo/background/left"/>

2. In order to see the country locator in club/nation overview I included in the .rar a folder with the name flags (with a folder named big inside of it). You have to put it in the following path:

Mydocuments/sports interactive/Fm 2015/graphics

If you already have a folder named flags put the folder big inside that folder.

Installation Instructions
    Step 1
    Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
    Step 2
    Move the folder “fm2015flutskindark" into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.
    Step 3
    Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 2.0” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits
    This skin was created by flut.
    Small icon wave flags made by 'necjeff'

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!mksAmAKD!37eSYG...mf5VEyh-hopVLk

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v2.0
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 2.0 released on 14 March 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.2.0 [Released 14.03.2015]

I'm pleased to present you the version 2.0 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the previous versions rune plays an important role. I also thank to doc.bt and ivan by the skins in FMC style, where I really learned how to include some panels. Finally I also thank to necjeff by his great work in the country_locator graphics, which I adapted in order to include it in FlutSkin.

This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 Full Window. So, some panels don’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

Beyond lots of small tweaks, in this version the major changes are:

Kits2d now included in titlebar and in player profile panel
    “New” fixtures & results panel.
    “New” club overview panel (now including country locator)
    Player/staff/human picture in popup information

IMPORTANT NOTES:
    1. In order to see the club/nation kit in titlebar and in player profile you have to use the kits2d as back left logos (duplicate the folder of kits and change the config of the new folder – the code of that config will have to be similar as the following example:

For clubs:
    <record from="arsenal_1" to="graphics/pictures/club/102476/logo/background/left"/>

For nations:
    <record from="portugal_1" to="graphics/pictures/nation/788/logo/background/left"/>

2. In order to see the country locator in club/nation overview I included in the .rar a folder with the name flags (with a folder named big inside of it). You have to put it in the following path:

Step 1
    Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
    Step 2

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 2.0” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!mksAmAKD!37eSYG...mf5VEyh-hopVLk

Ngày tham gia
    Dec 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v2.3

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.2.3 [Released 30.03.2015]

I'm pleased to present you the version 2.3 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the previous versions rune plays an important role, specially in the new club overview panel.. I also thank to doc.bt and ivan by the skins in FMC style, where I really learned how to include some panels. Thank you the bantams for the skin where I learned how to do the hidden sidebar. Finally I also thank to necjeff by his great work in the country_locator graphics, which I adapted in order to include it in FlutSkin.

In this version there are lots of small tweaks in graphics and in text (namely in order to scale the text) but the major changes are:

New Club Overview Panel (now includes the club city picture)
    Player/staff/human info popup include new background and some tweaks; the player info popup also includes club logo, club kit, morale icon and player status buttons.
    New Club General Panel (now the citypics are included)
    New Match Preview (now includes an animated stadium picture, alternating stadium vs club logos; also all the panel are tweaked)
    New Match Pre Match panel (includes animated stadium picture, alternating between two images of the stadium – with FMC stadium pictures/background stadium pictures; also includes new information)

IMPORTANT NOTES:

For clubs:

For nations:

3. If you want to create a club cities pack you have to create a folder with pics and put it in mydocs/sports interactive/fm2015/graphics/pictures
    The codes in configs will have to be similar to the following (for each club)

<record from="1478" to="graphics/pictures/club/1478/background"/>

Note that in this example 1478 is the code of the club (code of FC Porto).
    If you already have a folder named Backgrounds with your stadium packs you have to organize the folders in order that the citypics folder will be read by the game BEFORE the backgrounds folder (don’t forget the game read the folders in alphabetical order)

Step 1
    Step 2

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 2.3” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/kb...kin_dark23.rar

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v2.5

A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 2.5 released on 27 June 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.2.5 [Released 27.06.2015]

I'm pleased to present you the version 2.5 of FM FLUTSkin - Dark Version for FM 15.

A special thanks to all of FM fans and FM skinners that made possible to make the FLUTSkin since FM 2013.

In this version the major changes are in:

Training Overview Panel
    Tactics Overview Panel
    Non Player Profile
    Background Selector included
    TV Logos Selector included

IMPORTANT NOTES:

For clubs:

For nations:

2. In order to see the country locator in club/nation overview I included in the .zip a folder with the name flags (with a folder named big inside of it). You have to put it in the following path:

3. If you want to create a club cities pack you have to create a folder with pics and put it in mydocs/sports interactive/fm2015/graphics/pictures

Step 1
    Step 2

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 2.5” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!eoVm3ayS!zotMMo...np8r3xCWlCm42o

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v2.5

A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 2.5 released on 27 June 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.2.5 [Released 27.06.2015]

I'm pleased to present you the version 2.5 of FM FLUTSkin - Dark Version for FM 15.

A special thanks to all of FM fans and FM skinners that made possible to make the FLUTSkin since FM 2013.

In this version the major changes are in:

Training Overview Panel
    Tactics Overview Panel
    Non Player Profile
    Background Selector included
    TV Logos Selector included

IMPORTANT NOTES:

For clubs:

For nations:

2. In order to see the country locator in club/nation overview I included in the .zip a folder with the name flags (with a folder named big inside of it). You have to put it in the following path:

Step 1
    Step 2

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 2.5” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!eoVm3ayS!zotMMo...np8r3xCWlCm42o

Trang 2 của 2 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 12

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. FM 2016 FLUT skin
    Bởi talkmylove trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 8
    Bài viết cuối: 02-28-2017, 03:31 PM
  2. FM 2016 FLUT dark skin
    Bởi htkkplus trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 19
    Bài viết cuối: 02-28-2017, 03:31 PM
  3. FM 2015 FLUT skin
    Bởi duonglongtrong trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 18
    Bài viết cuối: 03-31-2015, 01:30 PM
  4. FLUT skin cho Fm14 version 2.0
    Bởi maianh trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 07-13-2014, 10:41 AM
  5. Skin FMC FLUT (Dark + with Background)
    Bởi conghung999 trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 5
    Bài viết cuối: 10-21-2013, 01:32 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 11:13 AM.
Diễn đàn sử dụng vBulletin® Phiên bản 4.2.5.
Bản quyền của 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Tất cả quyền được bảo lưu.
Ban quản trị không chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung do thành viên đăng.