Trang 1 của 2 12 CuốiCuối
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 19

Chủ đề: FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin

Ngày tham gia
    Dec 2015
    Bài viết

FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin

A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.2 released on 3 December 2014.
    FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.2 [Released 03.12.2014]

Skin for FM 2015 (1920x1080).

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.2 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15 – Dark Version.
    I hope you enjoy it!

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) and also to korki1903 for the support and for the changes in some panels.

As always I would appreciate if you could tell me when and in what circumstances (or panels) the bugs arise.

This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 Full Window. So, some panels don’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

In this update I included a folder with some files. If you play the game with hidden attributes or if you prefer the player attributes without the background boxes use that panels (overwrite the originals in the panels folder of the skin).

Beyond lots of small tweaks (and bugs fixed) in this version some fonts are bigger (e.g., titlebar, inbox item list) and includes some “new” panels (e.g., match opposition panel, manager/human profile, instant result panel, match overview, stadium overview panel…).

Installation Instructions

Step 1
    Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Step 2
    Move the extracted folder “fm2015flutskindark" into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Step 3
    Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 1.2” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits
    This skin was created by flut. http://www.fmscout.com/users/Flut.html

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!z0dxECxL!_SQdvG...NWEeVoCFMnu-cM

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.5

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.5 [Released 14.12.2014]

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) and also to korki1903 for the support and for the changes in some panels.

This skin was made to work properly in 1920x1080 Full Window. So, some panels don’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920x1080 windowed mode).

Changes in 1.5 version

Player Profile
    Morale, Media Handling, Media Description included
    Player Stats included (middle centre box)

Titlebar/Match Titlebar
    Colour of aggregate score changed

Staff and Human Profile
    Attributes Background boxes included

Nation
    New nation Overview panel
    New nation Overview details panel

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!LxMBHTSD!tzeors...4USDi1npVcYgbM

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.6
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.6 released on 30 December 2014.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.6 [Released 30.12.2014]

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) for the support and for the changes in some panels.

Major Changes in 1.6 version

Inbox Panel
    “New” header
    Headlines news
    Stadium pics included
    Nation Overview
    Kits included

New Club Overview Panel
    Other small tweaks and bugs fixed

Step 1
    Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Step 2

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 1.6” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits
    This skin was created by flut.

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!T9t10bDY!2HNOlm...i5XkfOKPxGam_E

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK Version for 1366x768
    The 1366x768 version of Flut Skin Dark for FM 2015 [released 03.01.2015]

FM Flut Skin 2015 Dark Version for 1366x768

Lots of FM players ask for a version of FlutSkin for small resolutions. Finally I had time to do it. Here is the skin for 1366x768.

I hope you enjoy it.

Step 1

Step 2
    Move the extracted folder "fm2015flutskindark1366" into your skins folder:

Important: Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin Dark Version - 1366x768” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

DOwnload
    https://mega.co.nz/#!LwEi0IJa!faTTai...bG8oSOvQURuiMI

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.7
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.7 released on 18 January 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.7 [Released 18.01.2015]

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum) for the support and for the changes in some panels.

In this version, beyond lots of small tweaks, the major changes are:

“New” Player Overview panel
    “New” Match pre Match panel

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 1.7” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!H9lw1IzS!JjLh34...qQav1Ul5T4vARo

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.7
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.7 released on 18 January 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.7 [Released 18.01.2015]

In this version, beyond lots of small tweaks, the major changes are:

“New” Player Overview panel
    “New” Match pre Match panel

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 1.7” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!H9lw1IzS!JjLh34...qQav1Ul5T4vARo

Ngày tham gia
    Sep 2015
    Bài viết

FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.8
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.8 released on 01 February 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.8 [Released 01.02.2015]

Since a long time ago I was looking for include some kind of "animation" in the skin. Thus, in this version, you can find this novelty. The player overview panel and the club overview panel include animation. I think this animation in those panels is an innovation in the FM skins (but even if it is not ... it was a great pleasure to do it). I hope you enjoy it and, of course I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

In this version the major changes are:

1.Header, sidebar and titlebar.
    New transparency in Titlebar
    Now the sidebar follow the colour of the club/nation
    Club/nation logo at the bottom of the sidebar
    Icons of sidebar include now a border in order to be visible in the white clubs
    The place of several buttons are changed in titlebar, that now is totally coloured according the club colour
    Continue button placed in actions bar (below the titlebar)

2.New animated club overview panel (stadium box alternating between the stadium image, the stadium dimensions and the average attendance)

3.New animated player overview panel (player details box alternating between club/nation logos and physical/positions of the player and scout report/attribute analyzer.)

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 1.8” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!7gVzyLDA!Oq5hIB...tt9bciwC3tiufA

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.8
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.8 released on 01 February 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.8 [Released 01.02.2015]

Since a long time ago I was looking for include some kind of "animation" in the skin. Thus, in this version, you can find this novelty. The player overview panel and the club overview panel include animation. I think this animation in those panels is an innovation in the FM skins (but even if it is not ... it was a great pleasure to do it). I hope you enjoy it and, of course I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

1.Header, sidebar and titlebar.
    New transparency in Titlebar
    Now the sidebar follow the colour of the club/nation
    Club/nation logo at the bottom of the sidebar
    Icons of sidebar include now a border in order to be visible in the white clubs
    The place of several buttons are changed in titlebar, that now is totally coloured according the club colour
    Continue button placed in actions bar (below the titlebar)

2.New animated club overview panel (stadium box alternating between the stadium image, the stadium dimensions and the average attendance)

3.New animated player overview panel (player details box alternating between club/nation logos and physical/positions of the player and scout report/attribute analyzer.)

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3
    You should see "FM 2015 FLUT skin – Dark Version 1.8” as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.
    Choose the skin.
    Hit the Confirm button.

Credits

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!7gVzyLDA!Oq5hIB...tt9bciwC3tiufA

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.9
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.9 released on 14 February 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.9 [Released 14.02.2015]

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.9 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the previous versions rune plays an important role. I also thanks to doc.bt and ivan for the skins in FMC style and where I really could learn how to include some panels that I want to use since FlutSkin2014. Finally thanks to patres10, vikisko and imires from FMSlovakia & FMScout for the default kits I included in player profile panel.

Three new panels included: the overview staff (for all clubs), the match plans, the overview player report with additional stats (FMC style)
    “New” player profile panel with 4 animations, including the front club shirt.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to see the club/nation badge in the shirt of player profile you have to use normal logos as back left logos (duplicate the folder of normal logos and change the config of the new folder logos of clubs and nations – the code of that config will have to be similar as the following example:
    <record from="1000037" to="graphics/pictures/club/1000037/logo/background/left"/>

New Scoreboard
    New tab in player profile panel, with the clubs interested in the player.
    New club overview report panel[
    “New” animation in club overview panel (the transparent logos now alternate among, club, competition and nation flag)
    Match commentary font increased
    Match feed popup, match titlebar and match titlebar score tweaked

..and lots of other tweaks.

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!i9k0FTYL!EYmEXj...QubSfFoD3170sQ

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    FM 2015 FLUT DARK skin v1.9
    A dark skin with classic mode style for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2015. Version 1.9 released on 14 February 2015.

FM 2015 FLUT skin DARK VERSION v.1.9 [Released 14.02.2015]

I'm pleased to present you the version 1.9 of FM FLUTSkin for FM 15.

A special thanks to rune (from german Meistertrainerforum). As in the previous versions rune plays an important role. I also thanks to doc.bt and ivan for the skins in FMC style and where I really could learn how to include some panels that I want to use since FlutSkin2014. Finally thanks to patres10, vikisko and imires from FMSlovakia & FMScout for the default kits I included in player profile panel.

Three new panels included: the overview staff (for all clubs), the match plans, the overview player report with additional stats (FMC style)
    “New” player profile panel with 4 animations, including the front club shirt.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to see the club/nation badge in the shirt of player profile you have to use normal logos as back left logos (duplicate the folder of normal logos and change the config of the new folder logos of clubs and nations – the code of that config will have to be similar as the following example:
    <record from="1000037" to="graphics/pictures/club/1000037/logo/background/left"/>

New Scoreboard
    New tab in player profile panel, with the clubs interested in the player.
    New club overview report panel[
    “New” animation in club overview panel (the transparent logos now alternate among, club, competition and nation flag)
    Match commentary font increased
    Match feed popup, match titlebar and match titlebar score tweaked

..and lots of other tweaks.

Download
    https://mega.co.nz/#!i9k0FTYL!EYmEXj...QubSfFoD3170sQ

Trang 1 của 2 12 CuốiCuối

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. FM 2016 FLUT skin
    Bởi talkmylove trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 8
    Bài viết cuối: 02-28-2017, 03:31 PM
  2. FM 2016 FLUT dark skin
    Bởi htkkplus trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 19
    Bài viết cuối: 02-28-2017, 03:31 PM
  3. FM 2015 FLUT skin
    Bởi duonglongtrong trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 18
    Bài viết cuối: 03-31-2015, 01:30 PM
  4. FLUT skin cho Fm14 version 2.0
    Bởi maianh trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 07-13-2014, 10:41 AM
  5. Skin FMC FLUT (Dark + with Background)
    Bởi conghung999 trong diễn đàn Skins
    Trả lời: 5
    Bài viết cuối: 10-21-2013, 01:32 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 03:22 PM.
Diễn đàn sử dụng vBulletin® Phiên bản 4.2.5.
Bản quyền của 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Tất cả quyền được bảo lưu.
Ban quản trị không chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung do thành viên đăng.