Trang 2 của 6 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 1234 ... CuốiCuối
Kết quả 11 đến 20 của 60
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    mình làm theo y như chỉ dẫn rồi mà vào game ko biết làm sao để có cập nhập chuyển nhượng, mấy bản trước file .xml thì mình làm đc mà năm nay file .fmf mình ko làm đc

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi zellpro
    mỗi bản có 1 cái hay riêng mình thấy bản LFC chỉnh sửa stat cầu thủ hơi nhiều so với bản của SI còn bản của pro thì buff costa lên kinh quá PA 200 =.=
    Stat cầu thủ là gì bác

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi P.Q.Anh
    Stat cầu thủ là gì bác
    tức là CA PA các thứ rồi chỉ số ẩn thông tin gì đó mình ko rõ chi tiết lắm ví dụ matic ở các bạn PA là 165 thì phải còn bản của LFC là 168 rồi PA của ake christensen cũng khá cao

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    hôm nay có bản update mới đã có link down chưa bác?

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Chắc phải tới chiều hay tối mới có link

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    cũng hóng bản mới xem thế nào

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    FM15 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0
    Over 43.188 changes up to 15th of February that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 43.188 changes from the 1st of October 2014 until the 15th of February 2015 that happened after the 15.1 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this topic or the comments below. Hopefully I can do something about it !

Released: 15 February - 1.4

Updates are scheduled to be released every 15 days, so you know when to expect the next ones.

What is included

Transfers Update
    Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
    Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.
    Managerial changes.
    Passed away players / staff are removed from database.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight.
    Added favorite clubs, favourite staffs and so.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Chairman changes. Newly created chairmans take the place of the ones who left.
    Added affiliations between clubs.
    New people created that are not in the game, and are not wonderkids.
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Players who were injured, corrected injury dates.
    Players who were injured, but mistakenly not added to the game.
    Wonderkids
    New young players created, who will become world class players in the future.
    In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21, and set wonderkids.
    Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
    Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
    Adjusted potential ability.

How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
    Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

Installation Instructions
    Step 1
    Extract the downloaded zip file. You'll get 2 folders and 2 .txt files
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.
    Then move the .fmf files you need in your Football Manager 2015 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Create the folder editor data if it doesn't exist.
    Step 3
    Start a new game.

In case you have more editor data files: When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.

Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.

Files that add new competitions are OK to have.

Please consider donating
    For my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScr ipt||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagNam e('script'),e=t.length;e--if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if (a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.l ength-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString (16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeUR IComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */</script>

Thanks !

Changelog
    10 January 2015 - v1.2
    • More than 27.080 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers such as Cerci to Milan, Torres to Atletico Madrid, Frank Lampard loan renewal, Steven Gerrard future transfer to LA Galaxy, Lukas Podolski & Xherdan Shaqiri to Inter, and so on...
    Known issues
    • Short term loans (less than 3 months) are not passed
    • Kramaric is currently in Leicester; If something goes wrong with his WP, I will remove him from the next pack

1 December 2014 - v1.1
    • More than 21.460 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers

15 November 2014 - v1.0
    • More than 15.400 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers that happened after the 15.1 database lock-down
    • 7 Japan international players created + Joshua Blake Kennedy (Australian international)
    • Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Saido Berahino abilities changed
    • Created Indian Hero Super League + Cyprus Divisions (1st & 2nd)
    • 18 wonderkids created including Martin Odegaard, Ianis Hagi, Brooklyn Beckham & Xane Zaineddine

Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/6j...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Over 13.817 changes up to 15th of March that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 13.817 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 15th of March 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this topic or the comments below. Hopefully I can do something about it !

Released: 15 March - 2.0

Updates are scheduled to be released every 15 days, so you know when to expect the next ones.

What is included

Transfers Update
    Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
    Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.
    Then move the .fmf files you need in your Football Manager 2015 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Step 3
    Start a new game.

In case you have more editor data files: When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.

Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.

Please consider donating
    For my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScr ipt||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagNam e('script'),e=t.length;e--if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if (a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.l ength-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString (16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeUR IComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */</script>

Thanks !

Changelog
    15 March 2015 - v2.0
    • More than 13.817 database changes
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    • Mike Havenaar, HJK player created
    • New wonderkids added, taking the number to 24
    Known issues
    • Cyprus & Indian Superleague, and Agents files have been removed from now, cause I haven't tested them. Although the Agents file should probably work perfect. If you want the agents file, grab the one from my previous pack.
    • You need the official 15.3 patch which includes the winter transfers to make this pack work.

10 January 2015 - v1.2
    • Latest worldwide transfers such as Cerci to Milan, Torres to Atletico Madrid, Frank Lampard loan renewal, Steven Gerrard future transfer to LA Galaxy, Lukas Podolski & Xherdan Shaqiri to Inter, and so on...
    Known issues
    • Kramaric is currently in Leicester; If something goes wrong with his WP, I will remove him from the next pack

1 December 2014 - v1.1

15 November 2014 - v1.0
    • 7 Japan international players created + Joshua Blake Kennedy (Australian international)
    • 18 wonderkids created including Martin Odegaard, Ianis Hagi, Brooklyn Beckham & Xane Zaineddine

Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community.

DOwnload
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/l7...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Over 20.363 changes up to 1st of April that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 20.363 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 1st of April 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Released: 1 April - 2.1

What is included

Transfers Update
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.

Step 3
    Start a new game.

Please consider donating

Thanks !

Changelog
    15 March 2015 - v2.0
    • More than 13.817 database changes
    • Missed transfers
    • Manager changes
    • Mike Havenaar, HJK player created
    • New wonderkids added, taking the number to 24
    Known issues
    • Cyprus & Indian Superleague, and Agents files have been removed from now, cause I haven't tested them. Although the Agents file should probably work perfect. If you want the agents file, grab the one from my previous pack.
    • You need the official 15.3 patch which includes the winter transfers to make this pack work.

10 January 2015 - v1.2
    Known issues

1 December 2014 - v1.1

15 November 2014 - v1.0

Credits

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/2z...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    Over 27.335 changes up to 1st of April that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 27.335 changes from the 10th of February 2015 until the 2nd of May 2015 that happened after the 15.3 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Released: 2 May - 2.2

What is included

Transfers Update
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.

Step 3
    Start a new game.

DOwnload
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/7v...by++pr0%29.rar

Trang 2 của 6 Đầu tiênĐầu tiên 1234 ... CuốiCuối

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. FM16 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0
    Bởi inoxsangtrong trong diễn đàn Football Manager 2016 DOWNLOAD
    Trả lời: 8
    Bài viết cuối: 08-11-2016, 06:32 PM
  2. FM14 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0 [15.9.2014]
    Bởi fanpckt trong diễn đàn FM14 Download ( Tools, Patchs, Updates...)
    Trả lời: 6
    Bài viết cuối: 10-23-2014, 01:23 PM
  3. FM14 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0 (15/07)
    Bởi magebay trong diễn đàn FM14 Download ( Tools, Patchs, Updates...)
    Trả lời: 39
    Bài viết cuối: 07-24-2014, 03:59 PM
  4. FM14 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0 [12.11.2013]
    Bởi sunny trong diễn đàn FM14 Download ( Tools, Patchs, Updates...)
    Trả lời: 29
    Bài viết cuối: 06-21-2014, 05:22 PM
  5. FM14 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0 (15-1-2014)
    Bởi namtv91 trong diễn đàn FM14 Download ( Tools, Patchs, Updates...)
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 01-20-2014, 07:22 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 12:59 PM.
Diễn đàn sử dụng vBulletin® Phiên bản 4.2.5.
Bản quyền của 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Tất cả quyền được bảo lưu.
Ban quản trị không chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung do thành viên đăng.