Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 60
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết

FM15 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0

Contains 21.463 changes from the 1st of October 2014 until the 1st of December 2014 that happened after the 15.1 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this topic or the comments below. Hopefully I can do something about it !

Released: 1 December - 1.1

Updates are scheduled to be released every 15 days, so you know when to expect the next ones.

What is included
    Transfers Update

Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
    Contract changes to reflect corrected wages.
    Managerial changes.
    Passed away players / staff are removed from database.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight.
    Added favorite clubs, favourite staffs and so.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes

Chairman changes. Newly created chairmans take the place of the ones who left.
    Added affiliations between clubs.
    New people created that are not in the game, and are not wonderkids.
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players

Players who were injured, corrected injury dates.
    Players who were injured, but mistakenly not added to the game.
    Wonderkids

New young players created, who will become world class players in the future.
    In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21, and set wonderkids.
    Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes

Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
    Adjusted potential ability.

How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
    Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

http://www.facebook.com/FmTransfersDataUpdatePacksByPr0

Installation Instructions
    Step 1

Extract the downloaded zip file. You'll get 2 folders and 2 .txt files
    Step 2

Open the "Files" folder.
    Then move the .fmf files you need in your Football Manager 2015 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Create the folder editor data if it doesn't exist.
    Step 3

Start a new game.

In case you have more editor data files: When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.

Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.

Files that add new competitions are OK to have.

Please consider donating
    For my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]

Thanks !
    Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0-http://www.fmscout.com/users/pr0.html on behalf of football-manager.gr community.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/1l...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    cho mình hỏi chút, sau mỗi lần update 1 bản nào đấy thì mình có chơi tiếp đc ko hay phải New Games lại từ đầu ? Cái này mình chưa rõ nên cũng ko dám update thêm bản update nào, bạn nào biết chỉ mình với. Thanks !

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi LeoLeo
    cho mình hỏi chút, sau mỗi lần update 1 bản nào đấy thì mình có chơi tiếp đc ko hay phải New Games lại từ đầu ? Cái này mình chưa rõ nên cũng ko dám update thêm bản update nào, bạn nào biết chỉ mình với. Thanks !
    newgame nhé bạn.

Thực ra những bản update này không quan trọng lắm vì thì trường cn ngoài đời chưa mở cửa.

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Over 27.086 changes up to 10th of January that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 27.086 changes from the 1st of October 2014 until the 10th of January 2015 that happened after the 15.1 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Make your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this topic or the comments below. Hopefully I can do something about it !

Released: 10 January - 1.2

Updates are scheduled to be released every 15 days, so you know when to expect the next ones.

What is included

Transfers Update
    Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones.
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
    Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don't want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.
    Then move the .fmf files you need in your Football Manager 2015 editor data folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\editor data\
    Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/editor data/

Step 3
    Start a new game.

In case you have more editor data files: When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.

Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.

Please consider donating
    For my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScr ipt||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagNam e('script'),e=t.length;e--if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if (a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.l ength-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString (16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeUR IComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */</script>

Thanks !

Changelog
    15 November - v1.0
    • More than 15.400 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers that happened after the 15.1 database lock-down
    • 7 Japan international players created + Joshua Blake Kennedy (Australian international)
    • Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Saido Berahino abilities changed
    • Created Indian Hero Super League + Cyprus Divisions (1st & 2nd)
    • 18 wonderkids created including Martin Odegaard, Ianis Hagi, Brooklyn Beckham & Xane Zaineddine

Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community.

Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/nu...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    Đợi nốt hôm nay rồi new game nhỉ ^^

Ngày tham gia
    Oct 2015
    Bài viết
    Over 33.995 changes up to 1st of February that Football Manager 2015 doesn't include!

Contains 33.995 changes from the 1st of October 2014 until the 1st of February 2015 that happened after the 15.1 database lockdown. Inside the .rar file you can find all texts that contain the database changes, plus the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game !

Released: 1 February - 1.3

What is included

Transfers Update
    Managerial changes.
    Corrected squad numbers.
    Nationality changes.
    General Changes
    Stadium removals.
    Corrected captains.
    Injured Players
    Wonderkids

Step 1
    Step 2
    Open the "Files" folder.

Step 3
    Start a new game.

Please consider donating
    For my work I don't get any reward, only thanks. If you want to say thanks in another manner by donating, I can accept any offers in my PayPal account: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScr ipt||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagNam e('script'),e=t.length;e--if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if (a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.l ength-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString (16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeUR IComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */</script>

Thanks !

Changelog
    10 January 2015 - v1.2
    • More than 27.080 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers such as Cerci to Milan, Torres to Atletico Madrid, Frank Lampard loan renewal, Steven Gerrard future transfer to LA Galaxy, Lukas Podolski & Xherdan Shaqiri to Inter, and so on...
    Known issues
    • Short term loans (less than 3 months) are not passed
    • Kramaric is currently in Leicester; If something goes wrong with his WP, I will remove him from the next pack

1 December 2014 - v1.1
    • More than 21.460 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers

15 November 2014 - v1.0
    • More than 15.400 database changes
    • Latest worldwide transfers that happened after the 15.1 database lock-down
    • 7 Japan international players created + Joshua Blake Kennedy (Australian international)
    • Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale, Saido Berahino abilities changed
    • Created Indian Hero Super League + Cyprus Divisions (1st & 2nd)
    • 18 wonderkids created including Martin Odegaard, Ianis Hagi, Brooklyn Beckham & Xane Zaineddine

Credits
    These FM15 Data Packs are created by pr0 on behalf of football-manager.gr community.

DOwnload
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/wj...by++pr0%29.rar

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    mỗi bản có 1 cái hay riêng mình thấy bản LFC chỉnh sửa stat cầu thủ hơi nhiều so với bản của SI còn bản của pro thì buff costa lên kinh quá PA 200 =.=

Ngày tham gia
    Nov 2015
    Bài viết
    cho em hỏi bản này với bản LFCMarshall's FM15 thì cài nào xài tốt hơn vậy anh,

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2015
    Bài viết
    test rồi mà sao vào ko có Martin Odegaard bên real thế

Trang 1 của 6 123 ... CuốiCuối

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. FM16 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0
    Bởi inoxsangtrong trong diễn đàn Football Manager 2016 DOWNLOAD
    Trả lời: 8
    Bài viết cuối: 08-11-2016, 06:32 PM
  2. FM14 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0 [15.9.2014]
    Bởi fanpckt trong diễn đàn FM14 Download ( Tools, Patchs, Updates...)
    Trả lời: 6
    Bài viết cuối: 10-23-2014, 01:23 PM
  3. FM14 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0 (15/07)
    Bởi magebay trong diễn đàn FM14 Download ( Tools, Patchs, Updates...)
    Trả lời: 39
    Bài viết cuối: 07-24-2014, 03:59 PM
  4. FM14 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0 [12.11.2013]
    Bởi sunny trong diễn đàn FM14 Download ( Tools, Patchs, Updates...)
    Trả lời: 29
    Bài viết cuối: 06-21-2014, 05:22 PM
  5. FM14 Transfer & Data Update Packs by pr0 (15-1-2014)
    Bởi namtv91 trong diễn đàn FM14 Download ( Tools, Patchs, Updates...)
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 01-20-2014, 07:22 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 01:24 PM.
Diễn đàn sử dụng vBulletin® Phiên bản 4.2.5.
Bản quyền của 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. Tất cả quyền được bảo lưu.
Ban quản trị không chịu trách nhiệm về nội dung do thành viên đăng.